<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>Project Manager
- 12 months contract, with an option to extend for up to 24 months
- 3 headcount needed
- Attractive compensation package
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the company's needs, manage project scope and develop business case/solution to address the problem.
- Manage project procurement, develop project management and risk management plan.
- Project schedule planning and control.
- Manage project cost, budget planning and control and cashflow management.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the company's needs.
- Manage optimal project communication with various stakeholder.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Work with company vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with the users and 3rd Party vendor to develop deployment plan and ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Minimum 3 years' Project Management experience with at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have:
- Project Management or Project Lead experience in Agile Development
- Knowledge and experience to lead a large scale IT project to a successful completion
- Knowledge and experience to lead/coordinate with offshore 3rd party vendor or development centre.
- Knowledge and experience in IT system development with BPM Technology Platform (such as PEGA or APPIAN).
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.