- Multinational computing devices manufacturer
- 12 months contract with an option to extend
- Work location: Depot Close
- Leads internal project (Deliver EDI Lead) to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
- Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovative solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
- Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multifunction teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- First Level University degree. Advanced University degree preferred.
- 10 plus years in like in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.