- 12 months contract (2 headcount)
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, allowance, etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines; and
- Manage and resolve day-to-day IT related issues pertaining to application, infrastructure or security, to facilitate smooth running of daily operations
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
- Relevant working experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master or equivalent in at least 5
- Agile/full project development life cycle.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Relevant experience in requirement elicitation techniques such as design thinking, persona analysis and customer journey mapping etc.
- Relevant experience in facilitating user requirement workshops
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, enterprise database such as Oracle, SQL is preferred.
- Working experience in government environment will be advantageous
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.