- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established MNC company and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team.
- Critical support of the client's VCA infrastructure including guiding operational teams on BAU activities.
- Launching and commercialization of Visa Virtual Cards which is a key growth factor for B2B.
- Launching of project GRACE which is the new global API infrastructure to allow client connectivity.
- Sales support and business development across 14 markets in Asia to help solution client requirements.
- Helping validate, test and launch new feature functionality with technology partners.
- Drive release schedules with association partners to drive enhancements within the VCA tool.
- Helping setup new B2B support desk for e-commerce clients which is a global initiative.
- Understand and launch CUP VCA support and training regionally for CN clients.
- Participate in investigating new flows to help drive business goals.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience in the financial services industry is good to have and preferably with experience in Cards.
- Strong controls mindset, identifying and mitigating risks, communicating and escalating concerns.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask, adapt to change and being proactive
- Problem solver with the ability to translate plans in actions.
- Experience working with technology systems to review and drive in depth solution and review ne functionalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.