- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Attractive package
Part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24x7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
As a Project Manager, your role will be:
- Work with the project delivery team to develop and maintain the project plan including risk management plan, and seek approval from the project director;
- Oversee and manage multiple vendors of ICT service;
- Work with the project delivery team including the suppliers of ICT services and external government agencies to track the projects on budget and schedule, escalate to management when the schedule and budget have risks;
- Manage and track the IT assets for the department;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting;
- Track IT contracts, manage and execute the procurement and renewal in a timely manner;
- Work with Scrum masters and product owners to track projects process and are executed on time to meet identified business needs, within cost.
- Conduct regular risk management RAID sessions with key members of project team to identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Put in place suitable governance processes to ensure compliance with various IT management policy, quality management policy, security guidelines and Government policies, by developing processes, templates, standards and guidelines for the project delivery team to incorporate into their executions and system designs
- Ensure alignment between the project delivery team and the governance processes set up to coordinate and support the production incident management for application, work with support and development with timely resolution of incident and proper root cause analysis and preventive measures identified and documented.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Hands-on experience as a Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycles
- Knowledge on J2EE applications preferred
- Understanding of Agile software development practices is preferred
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Working experience in government environment will be an added advantage
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online.