- 10-11 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
Technology Planning and Program Management (PPM) team in the Operations and Infrastructure group is looking for an experienced Technical Program Managers to work on large complex end-to-end IT initiatives. You'll work across the Product, Product Development, Infrastructure Engineering technology domains (compute, storage, database, network, middleware, & operations, etc.).
- End-to-end Program Management within a specific company's technology and product group with alignment to strategic business objectives.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups including internal stakeholders (Product Managers, Engineers, Architects, etc.), and external customers and vendors to formalize program and project roadmaps & priorities to plan, design, build, and deliver hardware and software infrastructure for platforms and solutions to meet a deadline.
- Responsible for managing project scope and change control, creating accurate and inclusive estimates,
management of program budgets vs actual spend, and project schedules, while proactively mitigating risks that could impact milestones and deliverables.
- Assist Program Managers, Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with project charter package
documentation, monthly compliance reporting, monthly forecast updates, change controls and change
- Bring a customer focused mindset with the ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Drive clear, concise and actionable meetings that bring the right partners to the table and drive decision-making
- Transformation of raw thoughts into clear technical requirements to formalize technical designs and
- Establish critical talents to provide oversight of program performance and financials and ensure
compliance with management and information security policies
- Work with virtual teams located in different time zones with differing cultures
- Use abilities to positively influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent
- 4-7 years of work experience with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Work experience in Program Management. Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure projects for high availability and high-volume service platforms with significant experience in organizations bringing to bear lean/agile methodologies
- Master's Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in Technical Program Management with large complex, enterprise IT systems hardware
and/or software design
- Preferred PMP/Solution Architecture or similar certifications
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM, XP, Lean & Kanban, etc.) methodologies
- Preferred Experience with Architecture and Project Management Tools
- Preferred ITIL v3 and TOGAF Certification
- Naturally exude teambuilding, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities
- Exemplary English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Cross-cultural and diverse teams' collaboration and partnership
- Healthy obsession with over-delivering quality project results on-time and on-budget
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.