Infrastructure Project Manager
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Manage projects in CEMEA primarily
- Identify key stakeholders and work to achieve project objectives
- Create detailed project schedule, Gantt chart, critical path, etc.
- Manage project status report, issues, action items, risks, change log, internal and external dependencies, etc.
- Follow up on issues and action items towards resolution
- Regularly monitor and report on project progress
- Facilitate project status meetings, requirements and design discussions, and defect status reviews
- Coordinate project estimating process, manage project budget, forecast, planned vs. actual
- Work with vendors to develop, review and execute contracts
- Develop innovative methods to effectively manage project constraints
- Own and manage project SharePoint site, Project Work Book (PWB) and project communication plan
- PMP/ACP certification preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years project management experience required, preferably with a focus on infrastructure, networking (network WAN, LAN, WLAN, MPLS, Cisco routers and switches) and voice and video applications
- Proven skills in co-coordinating, managing large projects in a matrix environment
- Proficient in project financials management
- Familiar with corporate office technology build
- Demonstrated experience leading technical teams in the delivery of infrastructure and application efforts
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices
- Well organized, attention to detail, great planning and execution skills
- Adaptability and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work across time zones to support CEMEA projects (overlap at least 3 evenings with US central time)
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Clarity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization
- Solid analytical skills; able to think strategically and creatively
- Able to coordinate/manage several projects; Support other PMs with larger efforts
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.