- Contract period of 12 months with an option to 12 months
- Attractive remuneration package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Assist in the procurement of IT systems in a timely manner;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, Acceptance Testing (User Acceptance Testing, Security Testing, Performance Testing), Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycle
- Project Management, Contract Management and Vendor Management experience
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
- Agile experience
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Strong project management skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Result and customer oriented
- Independent worker as well as team player
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, capable to maintain good rapport with business users
- Self-motivated and exemplify a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Able to work within tight timelines - good time management skills
- Adaptability and ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Interested candidate please submit your resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org