- 12 months contract, with an option to extend for 12 months
- 1 position available
- Attractive remuneration package
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the company's needs, manage project scope and develop business case/solution to address the problem.
- Manage project procurement, develop project management and risk management plan.
- Project schedule planning and control.
- Manage project cost, budget planning and control and cashflow management.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the company's needs.
- Manage optimal project communication with various stakeholder.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Work with company vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with company users and third party vendor to develop deployment plan and ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Project Management or Project Lead experience
- Knowledge and experience to lead an IT project to a successful completion
- Knowledge and experience to lead/coordinate with offshore 3rd party vendor or development centre
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.