Overview of business area or project:
Responsible for managing regulatory change across the APAC division.
The role will specifically play a crucial role in helping the APAC division become compliant with regulatory changes related to Business Conduct.
The resource will be a key member of the team with the opportunity to work with multiple business lines (Private Banking, Capital Markets), jurisdictions
Key responsibilities are related to Project Management support / business analysis :-
- Conduct gap analysis of open issues and requirements, develop solutions and secure agreement on ownership leveraging governance forums, Sponsor(s)
- Drive Steering Committee meetings & working group meetings
- Prepare relevant project artefacts in line with change governance standards
- Co-ordinate and lead end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing, training, communication
- Co-ordinate project work with other departments
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You have 8 - 12 years of business analysis and/or project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services.
- Good exposure to banking products, processes and technology especially related to Operations
- Any prior experience working on settlements, onboarding, corporate actions is desirable
- Possess strong problem-solving skills in combination with a great eye for detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Dedicated problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
If you are keen to explore the role, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org