Project Manager - Analytics & Data Management
- Project management of development & implementation of Data warehousing, business intelligence and Data Analytics projects
- Responsible for leading the implementation for the DW/BI by taking into consideration the client's business case, objectives, requirements and the proposed solution.
- Design & build - Conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, information delivery standards, best practices, security in the information delivery environment, information delivery architecture
- Assess the readiness of the information delivery environments (including the systems, tools, technologies, processes, and resource requirements) to implement the architecture.
- Support pre-sales for solution architecture and estimation for DW/BI & Analytics projects
- Support delivery planning for DW/BI projects, including inputs for project schedule, key deliverables etc.
- Proactive identification, communication, and management of project risks and issues
- Management of project scope and management of the SOW change control process as appropriate
- Coordination and enablement of all project sub-teams (analysts, developers, etc) to ensure they can effectively accomplish their goals
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proven project delivery and implementation experience in the area of data warehousing, business intelligence and Data Analytics
- Strong project management skills especially Cost, Schedule & Quality management, Risk management and effective stake holder communications.
- 6-8+ years of practical, hands-on experience with following areas of DW/BI: DW/BI Solution Architecture, Data Modelling, ETL Development/Architecture, Reporting & Dashboards, DW/BI Quality Assurance, Master Data Management will be advantage.
- Project management experience across the following technology stack - Informatica ETL & MDM , Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS & Power BI, SAP BO, SAS Data integration /Enterprise Miner Qlikview/QlikSense, Tableau, Spotfire
- Experience and/or knowhow of Big Data concepts and tools (Hadoop, NoSQL, Enterprise Search technologies)
- Preferable knowhow of statistical or machine learning tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R-project, Apache Spark)
- Experience in proactively identifying project risks and defining/executing comprehensive mitigation strategies
- Written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to senior client stakeholders
- Development & implementation experience in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies, and ability to determine/recommend when each is appropriate
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science or technology/engineering related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of proven experience in DW/BI, ETL/BI Development & implementation project management.
- 3+ DW/BI projects with involvement across the full project lifecycle as PM
- PMP or CITPM certified
- Technology Certifications in various DW/ETL/BI technologies will be added advantage