Project Manager (Banking)
- 2 years contract
- Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Be the main point of contact for the APAC countries involved in the Global Consumer Business (GCB) divestiture.
- Provide the inputs, updates required for the GCB divestiture associated regional PMs in EIO&T and Finance.
- Work in close collaboration with the Regional Operations team and CSIS functions to collect and consolidate country and regional inputs within the stranded cost exercise into the summary sheets.
- Collect and consolidate CSIS function updates into Confluence.
- Ensure timely flow of information related to the divestiture between CSIS functions and Regional Operations team.
- Ensure all key information and data are collected to facilitate senior decision making.
- Ensuring proper reporting of project progress and escalation to seniors.
- Degree or emonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field
- Project Management Certification.
- Experience with a large financial institution with at least regional scope.
- Established project management skills. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and executes daily duties with minimal supervision.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong risk, process, and project management skills with proven ability to influence and drive results across a diverse team of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills: time, multiple priorities, coordination, delegation.
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248