Project Manager (Compliance)
- 6 months contract, with possible renewal
- Central work location
- Competitive compensation package
- A multinational investment bank and financial services company
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the company's compliance management program. This person will manage all compliance and risk operations while maintaining all compliance-related company policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality and compliance of work as established by company policy and procedures.
- Develops and implements formal and informal training programs to ensure adherence to compliance standards.
- Prevents unethical, illegal or improper activity and conduct
- Interacts with internal and external customers, communicating issues regarding compliance.
- Experience in legal/compliance/audit with a global financial services organization.
- Working knowledge of federal banking regulations.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.