Project Manager (DX+)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, 14 days ML, birthday leave and performance bonus)
- Work location: Chinatown
- A reputable brand in government sector
- Oversee, manage client's multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines; and
- Manage and resolve day-to-day IT related issues pertaining to application, infrastructure or security, to facilitate smooth running of daily operations.
- Familiar with concept and implementation of Design System.
- Familiar with interaction design, information architecture and best practices in UX and visual design (including UI) for web and native mobile applications.
- Support UX culture drive in the company.
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience as Project Manager in at least 3-4 full project development life cycle.
- Familiarity with governance, adoption and training for enterprise IT environments.
- Working experience in government environment and familiarity with government IT
- Governance will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.