- Plan and lead the development and budget for an ICT system
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality. Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
Knowledge & Skills:
- At least three (3) years of relevant working experience as Project Manager in at least 2 full development life cycles.
- Project Management related certification such as CITPM, or PMI will be an added advantage.
- Project Management experience in data analytics, data science, data warehouse, Microsoft Business Intelligence and SQL will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Email your CV to email@example.com or apply online.