Professional Services Project Manager
The Project Manager serves as the primary client liaison on projects and establishes the project plan, project priorities, and directs the efforts of personnel involved with all aspects of the project. Their overall goal is twofold: satisfying the customer's objectives (scope, schedule, and budget) for the project while delivering business objectives for the project (revenue, margin, and efficient utilization of resources). In addition to managing projects, Project Managers are responsible for contributing to the pre-sales process.
- Thoroughly understand the customer's business and technical needs
- Developed detailed business requirements to be used within a formal statement of work document
- Manage overall project deliverables and objectives
- Manage company resources during projects, including but not limited to, providing accurate resource scheduling, directing their work, and keeping team morale high
- Act as primary interface to client business units during all phases of the project, interacting with all levels of stakeholders within the customer with the ultimate goal of achieving a customer reference at the conclusion of the project
- Provide consistent and timely internal and external project communications
- Manage scope to the SOW's/Change Request's, document scope changes, and promote change requests where applicable
- Manage projects risks proactively as well as the occurrence of issues
- Assist in pre-sales activities, including Statement of Work reviews and level of effort reviews
- Conduct pre-sales activities in certain instances from initiation through booking
- Update resource scheduling weekly in order to produce accurate revenue forecasts
- Proactively manage project financials to achieve companies objectives for revenue and margin on all assigned projects.
- Update the Fixed Price percentage completion data to accurately reflect current and forecasted revenues on a weekly basis
- Manage backlog with the goal of realizing 100% of revenues booked and condensing the revenue cycle where possible
- Maintain accurate data in the company's project management toolset
- Create, maintain, and store required project documentation in the company's project repository
- Promote best practices, implementation method, project management best practices and company policies
- Mentor new project managers (as necessary)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant equivalent program
- 5+ years of project management experience in a professional services organization
- Experience managing projects of $100K to $1M in revenue (labor only)
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Results oriented self-starter with the ability to effectively deliver projects with minimal management oversight.
- Solid project and time-management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- PMI's PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Experience in the document management industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with any of the following: Electronic Data Capture, Document Management, Document Capture, Business Process Automation, Document Scanning, Data Capture, Business Process Management, Invoice Processing, Smart Process Apps, Mobile Capture, E-signature, Data Integration, Financial Process Automation, Robotic Process Automation, Customer Onboarding, and Digital Transformation will be a huge plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248