Project Manager (RPA)
- 12 months contract role
- 2 positions open
- Due to sensitivity of the system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infrastructure teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyze business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables, e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines; and
- Manage and resolve day-to-day IT related issues pertaining to application, infrastructure or security, to facilitate smooth running of daily operations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology is preferred.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Relevant work experience as Project Manager/ Scrum Master in at least 2 Agile/ full project development life cycle.
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Work experience in .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps is preferred.
- Familiarity with governance, adoption and training in RPA in enterprise IT environments.
- Work experience in government environment and familiarity with critical government systems (such as Work Pass Systems) will be an added advantage.
- Work experience and strong troubleshooting skills in resolving application, infrastructure (including desktop, server, network) and security related issues in a (Singapore) government environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.