Project Manager (Wealth Management-Investments Division)
- 9 months contract role
- Work from home / Central office location
- A multinational bank
The Project Manager will support the Regional Investments Head in managing multiple initiatives.
- Support Regional Due Diligence team on a number of key projects including but not limited too:
- Maintain a log of all corporate actions to identify impacted funds and AMCs and liaise with regional/global control functions on DD Bulletins and subsequent communications.
- Updates/maintenance to the distribution agreements & updating of AMC & Fund data into databases.
- Project manage WiW initiatives coordinating across all stakeholders including country teams, GCT, Operations & Control function stakeholders - Cover Digital upgrade, relaunch equity advisory, expand market offering. Support PAC approval process.
- Support Brokerage Head on the integration activities within the business.
- Support Brokerage Head to support activities to drive volumes & revenue in 8 markets across Asia & EMEA.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Has 5-10 years of experience in wealth management
- Keen desire to build a career in Investments and Wealth Management
- Has a passion for learning and a strong desire to challenge status quo
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- A good understanding of Investments & banking products - particularly mutual funds
- Strong project management skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.