Stakeholders and Communication Management
- Manage projects planning and execution while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
- Determine process and standards for status reports on programs and projects, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Provide status reporting on project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues across leadership and business stakeholders.
Process and Delivery Management
- Manage portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of businesses and one or more countries.
- Own project managements projects deliveries.
- Manage all aspects of project management to ensure overall project is aligned and directly support the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Prepare projects reports for stakeholders.
- Ensure assignment of adequate resources to achieve objectives in planned timeframes.
- Manage day-to-day projects escalations.
- Arrange project team meetings
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs across projects.
- Act as internal quality control for projects management.
- Manage ongoing quality control for projects management.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor, track, and control outcome of issue resolution, conflicts, dependencies, and critical paths deliverables.
- Manage projects issues and risks to mitigate impact to business.
Candidates who are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin language are preferred due to nature and region of projects.