- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, allowance and training opportunities)
- Planning, scheduling and managing IT Infrastructure projects to ensure quality, onschedule and on-budget completion
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders to manage and meet expectations
- Perform and drive IT operations activities (account reviews, hardening checks) in order to meet compliance requirements
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to automate repetitive operations tasks
- Support IT Audit Activities
- Tertiary Education in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is preferred
- Hands-on experience in project management of medium to large IT infrastructure projects
- Good understanding of IT Controls in IT Operations and Applications
- Possess technical knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
(c) Applications: PowerBI, Robotics Process Automation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes
- Pay attention to detail and delivery work that is of a high quality
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with data and logs
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.