Project / Training Coordinator
- 6 months contract with extension
- Work from home until further notice or Suntec
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
- Acts as the first point of contact for the Global Services team- initiating and responding to communications from customers, partners, and Tableau internal teams.
- Ensures successful close out of training and certification orders and works with operations and sales to ensure all opportunities are closed in a timely manner
- Independently manages internal and external customer issues to resolution or escalate to the appropriate parties when necessary
- Processes customer training and consulting engagements in collaboration with our Customer Services, Finance, Sales and Operations teams
- Manages regions specific resourcing tasks by managing relationships with instructors and assigning them to projects
- Works with our training facility providers, operations and the delivery teams to schedule, maintain, and process classroom registration training courses
- Communicates with services partners to ensure that they have what they need to be successful, including but not limited to facility locations, virtual delivery details, materials, and customer information
- Assists sales by providing informational content regarding educational offerings to customers and recommend offerings to meet customer needs
- Creates and manages clean records, including but not limited to services queue tickets, sales opportunities, recording communications, and records of pending and resolved issues
- Reviews contracts and invoicing for services engagements to ensure accuracy and proper delivery
- Manages various month-end tie-out processes including but not limited to processing all open education product orders and related issue resolution
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Service experience in a business environment
- Experience with Professional Services, Training & Customer/Partner relationships preferred
- Experience in the software industry and/or working in a sales environment is preferred, including an understanding of numbers and data concepts
- Service-Minded: Dedication to customer service and success
- Maintains composure in high-stress situations
- Displays energy, enthusiasm, and creativity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.