One of our client, an MNC online Technology organization is looking to hire an experienced Public Policy Associate, APAC (12 months contract) to join their Team based out of Singapore.
The team maintains an integrated approach to organizing, utilizing digital tactics and proven best practices of community organizing, to inspire our their clients to take political action.
The team operates in sync with internal stakeholders to influence active legislation, connect with their community with lawmakers, drive strategic partnerships and initiatives, and support broader department priorities.
- Work with Regional team members, Campaign Managers, and Policy Associates to implement organizing strategies and tactics to accomplish the specific policy and electoral goals of the local team
- Execute all day-to-day organizing needs of assigned local team(s); and communicate regularly and often with assigned team(s)
- Develop and execute digital promotion plans and campaigns using tools such as Salesforce, Mixmax, Splash and others.
- Ideate, write, process, and deploy email and other digital communications for activation and informational purposes to our community.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in community engagement, digital marketing, political campaigns, technology companies, NGO or grassroots campaigns
- Experience with digital content creation (especially email) and other written communications for promotion or issue-based campaigns
- Experience in campaigns, including digital organizing, community mobilization, volunteer recruitment, leadership development, and training facilitation.
- Familiarity and aptitude for deploying and using digital tools e.g. Google Workspace, Salesforce. Experience with Adobe Suite programs are a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Thai or Bahasa Melayu (Malay). Ideally, the language proficiency requirement is to support work with partners in the APAC region.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
- Creative mindset and ability to solve problems, take full ownership, and handle a fast-paced and changing environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.