QA Automation Tester
- 12 months contract
- 6 headcount available
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Perform hands-on testing Web-based application running on Linux platform
- Build and Execute automated regression test suite using Java/Junit/Selenium test framework.
- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents
- Collaborate with the Development and Product teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Collaborate with peers on leveraging open source test tools for regression testing
- Collaborate and work closely with team leads to optimize test coverage and trace to business requirements and be an integral part of solving complex system level challenges.
- Collaborate with team members in the US and Singapore to meet project deliverables
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, IS, or other related field and/or with 5+ years equivalent combination of experience and/or training as a software QA experience in testing Unix/Linux based applications
- Coding skills in Java
- Experience with any software development tools (e.g. Eclipse, Intellij, Jira, Git, Maven, Ant)
- Experience with any software test framework and tools (e.g. Junit, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins)
- Experience on Basic Linux and UNIX hands-on concepts is a plus
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- A highly motivated, organized and disciplined individual and has the ability to work under pressure
- ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and test independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with other members of the team
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.