- 6 months contract role with an option to extend
- A multi-national IT services and solutions company
In this role, you will work as a Qlik Developer within our client's customer's Data Analytics team in implementing an enterprise-wide strategic initiative using the BI platform with following responsibilities:
- Build data ingestion pipelines to bring in wide variety of data from multiple sources within the organization as well as from social media and public data sources.
- Work with cross functional teams to source data and make it available for downstream consumption.
- Develop comprehensive Qlik dashboards to support business strategically and bring new insights to the stakeholders.
- Must have BI industry experience, preferably in Finance and Insurance.
- At least 5 years of experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense development and end-to-end implementations.
- Has 3 - 5 years of experience with NPrinting report design and development.
- At least 5 years of working experience with different enterprise systems, CRM, SFA and ERP. (e.g. Salesforce.com, SAP and Oracle)
- Strong hands on experience with relational databases and data modelling.
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise Data Architecture and/or Qlik Deployment Framework.
- Understanding of wireframing, UX design and UI patterns.
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and propose practical technical solutions.
Good to have skills:
- Deep knowledge of Qlik's in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate adherence to Qlik's leading practices and standards.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense Security Rules preferred.
- Hands-on experience with QMC administrative tasks. (e.g. task creation and scheduling, users and license management, etc.)
- AngularJS experience or equivalent JS frameworks.
- Basic understanding of other visualization tools (Domo / PowerBI)
- Knowledge of market tools for big data processing (Attunity / StreamSets / Talend / Apache Nifi)
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure / AWS)
- Good collaboration skills and an effective team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage senior internal stakeholders.
- Organized, methodical thinker with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Aptitude, interest and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques.
Immediately available candidates are also preferred.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.