Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Support outcomes for a talent ecosystem as a key contributor in order to meet hiring demand with minimal guidance, contributing to the entire sourcing lifecycle, and making sure to build and execute against an equitable and accessible hiring system.
- Support in sourcing & recruiting strong candidates for all the open Non-Tech requirements across the region. understand the hiring needs and manage the end to end hiring process.
- In charge of the candidate pipeline using creative sourcing strategies and ensure candidate management & experience throughout the hiring process.
- Relationship management with clients and various stakeholders throughout the business by sharing knowledge & best practices. Solve well-defined staffing problems using standard tools and your foundational understanding of staffing processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Approximately 3-5 years' experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience working in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, etc.
- Ability to take initiative and build effective, productive relationships while consistently and positively contributing in a high-paged, changing work environment
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy"
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.