- 6 months contract
- Work location: Singapore/ Work from Home
Global software company
- Assist in creation of job descriptions / job postings, manage job postings online.
- Scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) to ensure timely and accurate data, workflow status, etc.
- Prepare new hire offer letters and assemble new employee files.
- Conduct reference checks and background investigations; validate candidate application information.
- Participate in special projects as needed, such as Employee Referral parties, tours, interview preparations, job fairs, onsite and offsite events, applicant data tracking, review of competitor websites, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Source qualified candidates for open positions as needed.
- Prior administrative support experience
- Exceptional communication, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MSFT Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, such as Taleo, is preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.