Recruiters (Technology & Digital)
- 12 Month Contract with extension
- Great opportunity to get exposure into different technology.
- Long Term Career Progression
It is one of the well-established brand of IT outsourcing/system integration company with global presence. It is an exciting oporutnity to be part of the HR recruitment team.
- Partnering with the business to understand recruiting demands and profiles within area of responsibility
- Responsible for reviewing performance of existing sourcing channels to provide guidance/ expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to the Hiring Manager's requirements.
- Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership
- Responsible in managing a large volume-sized recruiting pipeline to meet recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
- Administer the Hiring Manager's external branding approach to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications
- Screen applications, shortlist and conduct competency/behavioral based telephone interviews to all external candidates
- Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Ensure all paper work is received and completed as accordance to policy
- Administer referral process of applicants
- Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools (Taleo)
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and recommend actions
- Escalate outstanding cases to HR Business Partners where necessary
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team and any other duties as required
- Coordinate pre-employment checks for external candidates as required
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities if required
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in technology recruitment.
- Ensure timely acknowledgement/response to both internal (hiring managers, fellow HR colleagues) and external (candidates) stakeholders and improving the recruitment experience
- Thrive in an intense and high-pressure environment
- Be able to adapt and understand the ever-changing technology landscape and partner with the business to fulfill the latest talent needs
- Think outside-of-the-box and beyond the usual channels/tactics to compete in the current war for talent
- To be able to convey and receive messages clearly and ensure that both parties' understanding are on the same level
- Experience working in Digital Recruiting will be an advantage
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org