Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast -paced. They are currently hiring for a Recruiting Coordinator for their Staffing and Hiring Team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate all logistics of onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews or hiring committee meetings across multiple time zones and locations, including complex scheduling at scale and meeting room booking/candidate travel arrangements when applicable
- Develop strong partnerships with the Staffing, interviewers/hiring committee members, and candidates through timely follow-up, clear communication, thoroughness in work product, and superb attention to detail.
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the internal applicant tracking system, including confidential application materials
- Participate in initiatives aimed towards enhancing our procedures and systems
- Degree BA/BS /Diploma or relevant work experience in a professional setting
- Min 2 -5 years experience working in recruiting coordination or administrative functions or customer service, operational role
- Demonstrated excellence in organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and time management
- Ability to independently manage high volumes of work with demanding timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak and write in English
- Familiar with G-Suite or Microsoft suite.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.