Recruiting Operation Specialist
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is one of the growing and expanding tech company with global presence as well as highly vibrant fast-paced working culture. It is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of their team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our people team to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Advertise and manage job openings on job board and ensure information is posted timely and accurately
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Regularly track candidate pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Update application statuses timely and maintain data integrity
- Develop analyses and/or report on job applications to recruiting
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact hiring pipeline
- Participate projects with the recruiting team to continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Min 2-3 years of experience in human resource; 2+ years in reviewing resumes and screening job applications
- Candidate with relevant HR generalist background are ideal.
- Basic knowledge of legal and mobility policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience building strong relationships with Recruiting and XFN partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy, strong ability to navigate ambiguous situations and make decision
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Ability to manage time and organize work priorities
- 2+ years advertising jobs on external job board (My Careers Future) are highly desirable.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.