- Provide critical recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition function by managing expectations and requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all activities related to the recruitment process are progressing effectively and efficiently at all times and updating key stakeholders as appropriate.
- These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interview scheduling
- Travel arrangements
- Candidate/applicant tracking
- Initiating criminal and credit background checks
- Processing expense reimbursements
- He/she will interact with all levels of the organization including Senior Executives.
- He/she will contribute to the overall success of the Professional Recruiting team by providing an exceptional level of customer service throughout the recruiting process and ensuring a professional and impressive candidate experience.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.