- Take the next step in your software sales career and join a cutting-edge IT MNC
- Challenging opportunity with plenty of growth opportunities
- Great company and team culture!
About the client:
A market leader in digital transformation and automation software, our client is seeking a Regional Account Manager to drive the regional business in the wide space. Listed on the US stock exchange, this dynamic MNC has been going through an exciting period of innovations and growth.
About the job:
An opportunity is now available for a commercially-driven and hands-on regional account manager to join their dynamic regional sales team in driving revenue growth across the region via active pursuits of potential sales opportunities.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for sales & revenue growth, you will own a portfolio of clients and manage the sales process from end to end.
- Driving regional sales initiatives and pipeline activity around software licensing and SaaS
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (mainly pre-salesand channel sales) to maximise sales opportunities and revenue line
- Build a strong pipeline by qualifying all leads and sales opportunities to leverage business from new and established relationships.
- Consistently align customers' business objectives to client's and deliver value to ensure win-win situations.
- Conduct opportunity risk assessment and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with external parties such as business partners to optimize efficiency of business operations and new business growth.
- You will have a strong sales track record with over 7 years enterprise sales and account management experience in a softwareenvironment
- Goal- oriented and numbers-focused, you will have demonstrated strong track record in regional account management and enterprise sales
- Strong communicator who can resolve conflicts and build long-term business relationship
- Prior experiences in manufacturing, healthcare or public sectorsales will be highly regarded
If you want to make a meaningful impact to a growing business and is looking for a fresh challenge, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248