Regional CBORC Analytics & Reporting Analyst
- 12 months contract role
- A multinational bank
The Regional Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control (CBORC) Analytics & Reporting Analyst will primarily be responsible for supporting the CBORC Analytics and Reporting team and program on Issue and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Management, Internal Audit and Regulatory Exam Monitoring, Key Risk Indicator (KOR/KI) Reporting, Lessons Learned process, and Management Reporting and Analytics processes.
- Generating and collating information required for key reports including issue and CAP related reports and various other management reporting, ensuring that timelines are consistently met, and reviewing the quality of reports and analysis in line with CBORC quality standards.
- Supporting the monitoring of various Data Quality requirements set by the Global Issue Management Policy for issues, CAPS, and Exceptions entered into the iCAPS system; generating Data Quality MIS to monitor the progress made; and supporting the implementation of new and revised Data Quality processes and standards as necessary based on the evolving Policy.
- Supporting the collation, review and reporting of the quarterly OCC Restitution reporting process; highlighting discrepancies and supporting the review on the accuracy and quality of the submissions made by country CBORC and regional products and function.
- Supporting the analysis of the quarterly Key Operational Risks (KOR), the monitoring and tracking of Key Indicator (KI) reporting into the Risk and Controls (CRC) system, and monitoring and tracking of KI completion by stakeholders.
- Performing timely and diligent monitoring of key risk elements reported in Digital Analytics and Reporting Tool (DART) including issues, reviews, lessons learned, and significant incidents; following up with regional product and function teams and country CBORC teams to ensure quality and integrity of data including the completeness, accuracy and relevancy of data for analysis and reporting in DART.
- Supporting the monitoring, reporting and escalation process for internal audit reviews and regulatory exams by executing the reviews report that outlines key exams and reviews as well as exceptions associated with these.
- Advising and supporting the country teams, Global, Regional and other partners on analytics and reporting for Consumer Business Operational Risk and Controls.
- Supporting operational and administrative processes such as the tracking of Covid change register submission status, the Weekly Control Report Update register, and other tracking tools and processes.
- Degree holder
- Has at least 3-5 years of work experience in the financial sector
- Comfortable in working with large amount of data, and has the ability to perform data reconciliation (e.g. reconciliation between what is requested and provided)
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Skilled with office documentation software/applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), particularly Excel including pivoting, formulas, etc.
- Prior experience in reporting and analytics role would be an advantage
- Focused attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong communication (written and verbal English, interpersonal) skills
- Ability to work independently given high level guidance, interface and execute with a sense of urgency and to deliver on tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to understand and pick up requirements in a fast changing environment and deliver change
- Team player
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.