Regional Consumer Banking Digital Sales Marketing Lead
- 12 months contract role
- A multinational bank
We are looking for a strategically minded, results focused individual who sets the agenda at all levels and brings a track record of success, as a part of the regional digital sales and marketing team.
Inspired by Innovation and Curiosity, this person will enjoy learning and discovering new ideas and ways of working. This role needs someone who looks at challenges differently and will present innovative ways of working that will support our client's growth ambition.
This role will hold the digital sales volumes goals for various product lines including cards, loans, and bank, etc. and will be key in leading the bank in developing and implementing competitive and relevant digital sales strategies for the future. The person will partner with product owners between Cards and Retail Banking etc. to deliver the digital sales strategy, tactics, execution, and optimization of paid and owned campaigns across digital touch-points.
Deep expertise in direct-response and performance marketing, as well as strong paid media, will be critical to the success of this role.
- Lead ECM digital sales strategy, and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels.
- Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business that depend on digital through different phases of the buying journey.
- Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell.
- Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume.
- Lead and execute the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience for all screen sizes.
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI.
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics).
- Deliver key insights to business partners to continue to grow current and new portfolios.
- Lead a mobile-first approach, and design customer-centric digital sales experiences.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success.
- Has the ability to partner and negotiate with cross functional teams to successfully deliver client needs
- Prior experience leading a team is required, as is the ability to motivate and rally a team around a common vision
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; Promotes a culture of teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities
- Strong analytic skills, with a passion for technology and numbers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various marketing tools (Martech/ Adtech)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.