Regional Digital Marketing Specialist
- 12 months contract
- Working Location: CBD
- MNC Bank
This role will be responsible for supporting the overall Organic and Owned channels strategy for Acquisition and leading the coordination, implementation, as well as measurement.
- Lead the Acquisition effectiveness of Organic and Owned Channels i.e. Email, SMS, Website, SEO etc
- Review current state of customer experience and Acquisition effectiveness
- Provide input on strategic recommendations to transform and optimize necessary channels and integration points to address gaps revealed by current state
- Implementation through collaboration with relevant cross-functional teams including but not limited to: regional digital capabilities team, regional Acquisition teams across various Lines of Businesses, regional Data & Analytics team, Market Acquisition teams etc
- Lead development of communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative
- Collaborate with Capabilities team on SEO opportunities to drive relevant and high-quality organic traffic
- Create an integrated communications experience through methodologies such as retargeting etc
- Create customized and personalized communications and experiences through practical segmentation
- Build automated journeys where possible
- Oversee tracking and measurement with a clear analytical framework to determine success and next steps
- Degree in Marketing or demonstrated skill/experience
- Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success with a focus on an integrated customer journey backed by data and quantitative testing.
- Strong analytical skills across email, web, mobile, and SEO
- Marketing Automation through Email, SMS etc supported by lead scoring and lead nurture frameworks
- Experience in Website UX/UI, Conversion Rate Optimization, Onsite SEO
- Understanding of Data Management Platforms and Customer Data Platforms
- Credibility working in teams, partnering and negotiating with cross functional team to successfully deliver client needs.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated sense of independence, accountability and decisiveness.
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248