Regional Digital Sales Marketing Lead (Banking)
- 9 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Lead ECM digital sales strategy, and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels
- Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business that depend on digital through different phases of the buying journey
- Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
- Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume
- Lead and execute the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience for all screen sizes
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics)
- Deliver key insights to business partners to continue to grow current and new portfolios
- Lead a mobile-first approach, and design customer-centric digital sales experiences
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Prior experience leading a team is required, as is the ability to motivate and rally a team around a common vision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team player; ability to partner and negotiate with cross functional team to successfully deliver client needs. Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness.
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248