Regional End User Computing (EUC) Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Location: Changi Business Park
- MNC Bank
- The role will work with Business, Operations and Technology stakeholders to ensure all End User Computing (EUCs) are identified, registered, assessed and remediated as per policy requirement
- The role will assume project management & coordination role to ensure High Risk EUCs are remediated on time as per policy requirement. Required to work with technology if the remediation require system change.
- Work with Business and Operations stakeholders to ensure their EUCs are in compliance with compensating controls are in place as per the EUC control framework
- Perform first line of credible challenge with EUC owners to identify and rectify gaps in EUC rationalization and the compensating controls
- The role will also support the coordination of the attestation process on model inventory for Asia Consumer Banking. Required to work with business and operations to ensure all models are identified as per model risk management (MRM) policy
- Collaborate with IT/BI teams on required Data Governance IT projects to ensure requirements are met and completed in a timely manner
- Provide periodic updates on the status and progress of the regional EUC and model programs in Asia to global data governance. Work closely with them on the process improvement.
- Present the overall status and progress of EUC program to senior management in Regional Data Governance Forum
- Provide regular performance and status reports to the required stakeholders and contribute to status meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business
- Minimum 5 years of work experience preferred, with an understanding of databases and MS Office. Knowledge of Data tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Ab Initio, Excel etc.) and data processing experience would be desirable
- Good project management skills required; experience in reviewing and drafting business requirements will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and to interface with internal and external resources to define requirements
- A strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking.
- Attention to detail. Tenacity to identify the root cause of problems is essential
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248