Our client, a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in a wide -ranging global enterprise with more than 50 years of success in consumer goods supply chain and in global fashion in Asia, America and Europe. The businesses of the Company include the manufacture and trading of apparels and accessories, the provision of freight forwarding and logistics services and real estate development.
Due to a business expansion plan, the client is looking to hire a Regional Head of HR - SEA (retail business) to be based out of Singapore.
- Oversee the full spectrum of human resources and administration operation at regional office (Singapore) and be accountable to HR performance across regional offices including Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Align business strategy and planning to develop and implement people strategy, people, and talent initiatives.
- Function as a key business partner to management team to develop and drive reforms and organization effectiveness.
- Elevate organization capabilities with well-designed learning and development programs.
- Build strong leadership capabilities at the staff force for sustainable talent and succession pipeline.
- Enhance workforce planning and labor cost effectiveness.
- Ensure sustainable talent supply through continuously elevating employer branding and strong stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- Build corporate culture to promote corporate values, business performance and employee engagement
- Build a sustainable reward strategy & system along with sound performance management.
To qualify for this role, the candidate will have a solid HR knowledge and business acumen with 10-15 years of HR experience and at least 5 years leadership position and strong retail operations background. Strategic business acumen and strong business partnership mindset. Experienced in talent and organizational development with exposures in a culturally diverse business environment. Strong leadership and people skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.