- Leading Global financial business
- Competitive package and benefits
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Linux & AIX Operating System.
- Review, install, configure, test and implement Linux operating system in virtual machine and physical machines adhering to standards and application specific requirements.
- Assist with Linux and AIX system trouble-shooting and recovery.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies, procedures, standards.
- Develop and maintain UNIX system utility programs and scripts in BASH to automating routine tasks.
- Develop and document operating and maintenance procedures for the Linux environment.
- Operating System performance monitoring and tuning. Fine Tuning of Operating System as required by applications
- Capacity planning for Base Server, study the business growth and propose the best solutions.
- Provide administration support based on the tickets and provide incident report if require.
- After office hour standby support for critical Production incidents.
- Patching management
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science/IT or a related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience as Unix administrator with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Linux and AIX administration experience.
- System Integrator experience is an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities. Good planning skills and improves executions based on lessons learned.
- Team player with ability with strong communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of BASH scripts.
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong ability to coordinate with different teams and deliver projects on time.
- Ability to take ownership of the role and projects
- Has good initiative and looking at long term solutions
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.