- Performs service fulfillment for request on network services
- Own and drive incident resolution
- Own and drive root cause identification and permanent resolution
- Perform moderate to complex network changes
- Technical escalation point for junior engineers, regional or LBU IT team.
- Provide expertise as network operations subject matter expert
- Performs on call support during after business hour and weekend on a rotational basis
- Involve in network project roll-out
- Minimum 5years of experience working in large Network Operations (>1000 devices) environment within FSI holding a Level 2 NOC engineer role or similar
- Intermediate to Expert Cisco Systems networking knowledge and experience. Example: Routers and Switches
- Intermediate to expert knowledge on BGP and EIGRP - Route manipulation and troubleshooting.
- Switching, STP knowledge; troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience/knowledge on Nexus and IOS-XE devices.
- Intermediate to advance Internetworking knowledge and experience.
- Example: TCP/IP, Traceroute, OSI 7 Layers
- Analyzing Packet capture/wire shark output
- F5 Loadbalancer
- Service fulfilment process.
- Troubleshooting incidents.
- Knowledge on iApp implementation and iRules.
- Has experience working with enterprise class Network Management tools
- Network Management System
- Network Performance System
- Packet Capture Technology
- Has experience working with enterprise class Ticketing System
- Has experience working with the following ITIL processes
- Service Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Capacity Management
- Configuration Management
- Availability Management
- Supplier Management
Monday to Friday exclude Public Holiday.
- Shift A - 0700 to 1600
- Shift B - 0900 to 1800
- Shift C - 1300 to 2200
- Shift D - 1300 to 2200 & (On Call Duty for hours unsupported by A/B/C/D)
Incumbent will rotate through the shifts, weekly basis.
Work location: Tanjong Pagar