12 Month Contract
Well known social media company
- Understand and manage cross functional program inter-dependencies to achieve program objectives
- Measure and report program metrics / KPIs and lead continuous progression
- Program manage operational and deal reviews, quickly understanding context, issues, risks and bring to resolution in ambiguous situations
- Keep regional and product stakeholders regularly informed of program progress, risk identification, mitigation and issue identification, resolution
- Optimize processes using data to and create playbooks for teams to execute.
- infrastructure/system improvements to improve internal efficiency
- Collaborate with regional partnership leads to maximize new business opportunities towards creating more efficient deal and delivery processes
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in an operations, business development, strategy & operations, management consulting, general manager role
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills
- Comfortable analyzing data to make decisions and highly proficient in Excel
- Experience driving both short and long-term initiatives to completion within specified timelines and cross-functional teams
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels and with cross-functional partners
- Communicate findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.