Regional Sales Manager
- Global Payments MNC
- Newly created regional role
- Superb career progression opportunity
About the client:
Due to expansion, this global digital payments provider is currently looking for a seasoned Regional Sales Manager to support its APAC growth. With worldwide footprints, supporting over billions of customers all over the world on a daily basis , our client delivers robust and scalable payments solutions across a broad clientele base.
About the job:
As one of the key contributors, you will be responsible for building and growing a portfolio of small to mid-size merchant relationships via generating new business pipelines and growing existing clientele's share of wallet within the e-commerce space. You will have demonstrated success in overachieving set targets, an "industry thinker", and able to influence commercial communities. With a focus on high growth vertical markets such as travel and retail and e-commerce, it will be a huge bonus if you come along with relevant exposure to the verticals.
- Identify and qualify new pipeline of merchantsin the region and locally
- Develop trusted partnerships with global merchants and build long-term relationships at a senior level to ensure client remains the key payment processor for their online business.
- Maximize growth and deliver additional revenue streams by up-selling new products and value added services.
- Responsible for all commercial activities including contract renewals, pricing negotiations and ultimately achieve revenue targets.
- Create strategic business and quarterly account review plans to further enhance the relationship and profitability.
- Use data analysis to identify areas where the organisation can drive the clients' revenue growth.
- Become the established internal expert on those vertical markets which correspond with your account portfolio, relevant payment products and potential competitors in order to provide your merchant with the best advice.
- Degree-qualified, you will ideally come with a minimum of 7 solid years sales experience selling into enterprises at merchant level
- Experience in managing key account relationships and generating opportunities in complex enterprise or payments sales environment
- Armed with a strong commercial drive, combined with a market and client focus, you will own a strong network of merchants in the region and locally
- You will be a skilled negotiator and effective communicator with a good ability to forecast with strong grasp of deal opportunity cost
- Commercial experience in payments or e-commerce will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
We are proud to offer a fantastic career opportunity with regional growth and exposure for the right incumbent. If you are a self-motivated individual with the ability to think out of the box and grow alongside with our client, we love to connect with you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248