Regional Sales Platform Support Analyst
- 6 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Collaborate with stakeholders across regional & country business, Data & Analytics, Digital & Technology teams to develop the CRM implementation roadmap, secure alignment & budget
- Lead business engagement, including workshops with Frontline teams for a well-defined feature backlog.
- Lead execution roadmap with technology solution and application development leads to prioritize & deliver product backlog.
- Represent business/customer in daily scrum meetings, track sprint scope delivery & support country through the rollout and transition phase
- Define, track and drive adoption of the platform by the front-line staff
- Provide regular reports/communications for senior management consumption.
- First level of escalation for high impact issues impacting rollout or adoption of capabilities in markets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 8 years of professional experience in Project management
- Strong MS Office tool skills, especially PowerPoint , Excel
- To be able to manage, maintain and present data.
- Negotiation skills
- Experience working with banking processes and platforms would be an advantage
- Experience working in agile scrum teams
- Experience with CRM system implementation for sales teams will be an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248