Regional Sales Productivity Support Analyst
- 12 months contract role
- A multinational bank
The role is to support the Regional Productivity Lead to perform sales related analytics that is vital in driving optimum sales productivity. A solid understanding of banking/wealth management industry especially in sales functions will benefit in the ability to integrate data analytics with business objectives.
- Management of regular BAU sales dashboards to track sales productivity & sales attrition for reporting purposes.
- Provide support to Lead Analyst in undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance & trends to identify key actionable insights which can be highlighted for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, and opportunities to improve sales performance.
- Create new sales dashboard to track sales productivity and highlight gaps and opportunities. Gathers performance data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance.
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis.
- Coordinate with country teams and regional stakeholders to gather data and consolidate for reporting & analytics purposes.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data in the performance systems so that performance reports can be provided to internal stakeholders.
- Review of existing processes and recommend solutions to improve the data reporting processes.
- Provide required administrative assistance to Regional Branch Sales team.
- Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Banking/ Finance/ Mathematics
- Has 2-5 years of relevant experience (Prior experience in Banking/ Finance industry would be preferred)
- Advanced skills on MS Excel including complex formulas and pivot tables
- Organized and detail oriented
- Basic knowledge of banking products and investment instruments
- Resourceful, proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who is committed to work under minimal supervision
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.