Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the security operations efficiently by using strong skills in customer service in different communications channels such as phone calls, email, etc.
- Monitor enterprise alarm monitoring systems, triage service outages, use CCTV for security investigations and assist with access control functions.
- Manage field security units using radio systems, communicate with incident management teams and escalate security matters to multiple stakeholders.
- Manage ticket repair, creation of detailed incident reports, and perform situational debriefs to security operations centre teams across regions.
- Supporting security operations projects and programs.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min of 2 years of experience working in SOC, emergency service control room or similar command centre/call centre environment.
- Willing to work assigned shifts as well as non-standard work hours as needed, including weekends, holidays and other shift-based schedules.
EA Licence: 08C5248