We are looking for APJ Regional Buyer who can excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The buyer will work with cross functional team within supply chain and suppliers to ensure there are no stock out situation and at the same time meet delivery metrics and inventory target as a team.
- End to end purchasing activities: from PO placement, monitor & action (pull in / push out), update latest delivery status, dock SG warehouse, etc.
- Daily review overdue supplies delivery and within 1 week delivery
- Replenish to stocking strategy
- Monitor & make assessment on supplies situation (factory, WW)
- Aging FG pull validation
- Re-boxing of damage box
- Re-balance IN inventory from other regions (+carton box)
- Timely dispose non-useable materials
- NPI setup
- Others (such as clearing PO discrepancy issue; RMA etc)
- Roll up weekly escalation list
- At least 3 years of experience in perfroming a buyer role.
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis
- Independent, self-driven and good sense of urgency