Regional Talent Acquisition Consultant
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Depot Road
- MNC IT Company
- Develop relationships with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drive and supervise the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Manage the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation
- Counsel with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy
- Establish relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan
- Provide support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact
- Use significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce
- Degree in Human Resources/Business/Econs or any related fields.
- 4 years of experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Background in Tech/Engineering/Manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Highly motivated and driven
- A strong hunger to learn and inquisitive in nature
- Strong communicator and able to consult business stakeholders
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.