Regional MCA Transformation Officer (Manager's Control Assessment)
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Business & Function Leads, Transformation Program leads, and Country teams.
- Working with region and country teams to drive implementation of transformation plans for the Risk and Control Transformation Program Group, ensuring timely and comprehensive execution.
- Partner with the Risk and Control Transformation lead to ensure programs have clearly identified the required roles and responsibilities and have appropriately identified, and are engaging, all relevant stakeholders with appropriate accountability.
- Key Initiatives under Risk and Control Transformation include 'Enterprise Risk Management and Aligned Framework' and 'Controls & Policy Framework'. The incumbent will be working through various milestones and deliverables both from the standpoint of implementation as well as feedback gathering on design elements shared by global.
- Ensuring closure and change management of program deliverables to confirm quality and adequacy of deliverables against program target state, including coordination with Internal Audit, as needed.
- Escalating any concerns related to program execution as needed.
- Supporting the Regional MCA Architecture, Control and Monitoring Design Lead on other regional MCA governance and oversight responsibilities.
- Degree in Banking or demonstrated skill/experience
- Minimum 5 years experience and good knowledge of Consumer Operations and Consumer product offering, services, policies, procedures, regulations, systems, and technologies.
- Experience with governance, risk and control management, as well as engaging with 2nd/3rd lines of defense.
- Experience in transformation role or project management will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in office documentation software/applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248