- Contract until 31 Dec 2022
- Office Location: East
- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Project Change team, IT, Front Office, Product Controller, Legal Entity Finance, CRM, Operations), to gather relevant information, assess impact on regulatory reporting.
- Represent Legal Entity Finance to :
- Investigate with respective stakeholders on data quality exception
- Monitoring of daily local regulatory limits and preparation of relevant daily reports.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly / yearly local regulatory reports.
- Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of local regulatory regulations is a strong advantage.
- Working experience in Finance of Bank is required
- Good skills with MS Excel are essential.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting concepts and principles and should at least be familiar with terms such as balance sheet, profit & loss, accruals and month-end adjustments.
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable working with large amounts of transactional data using primarily spreadsheet tools.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to exercise some common sense.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and be a highly effective communicator (written and spoken English).
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248