- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team plays an integral role in ensuring that the Firm meets its regulatory reporting obligations. The Team consists of talented and highly motivated individuals who are extensively involved in the preparation of the mandated reports, as well as the implementation of effective control processes, efficiency initiatives, BCP, and other department initiatives
- Develop expert knowledge pertaining to derivatives regulatory requirements, processes and systems for a number of transactions and position based Regulatory reports
- Oversee the implementation efforts of new rules or changes within existing obligations
- Provide oversight of the impact assessments done on these reports for new markets, new products, business reorganizations, system changes and new/changed regulations
- Investigate, remediate and provide supervisory guidance on issues with these reports and develop control improvements
- Improve current processes, procedures and reports including automation of manual processes
- Contribute to strategic initiatives relating to these reports, for example strategic Technology developments
- Define and provide supervisory oversight for comprehensive project documentation in support of strategic initiatives and change management including: business/functional requirement documents, process flow diagrams and comprehensive data analysis
- Produce test scripts and co-ordinate / participate in testing activities with Operations and Technology
- Work with Legal, Compliance, Technology, other Operations groups and various Business units to manage change programs and issue resolution for these reports
- Act as a risk manager for the firm through ongoing assessment and awareness of the regulatory environment and the firm's adherence to its reporting obligations
- Be flexible to contribute to other activities within the group where necessary, e.g. daily report production
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 year work experience in the Financial Industry
- Ideally with professional experience in audit, compliance, middle office support, project management, risk management, and implementation of strategic operational plans.
- Successfully worked with complex financial products/functions with experience including data analysis, information technology, business operating processes, regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Experience with derivative products or regulations like HKMA, MAS, JFSA or ASIC trade reporting is a plus.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office products
- Analytical thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and translate strategy to execution
- Problem solving and documentation skills with an ability to understand complex workflows
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to department and division wide initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize workload and drive results
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast paced environment
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.