Regional In-Business Regulatory Risk Management Transformation Officer
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Business & Function Leads, Transformation Program Leads, and Country teams.
- Working with region and country teams to drive implementation of transformation plans for the Compliance Transformation Program Group, ensuring timely and comprehensive execution.
- Partner with the Compliance Transformation Lead to ensure programs have clearly identified the required roles and responsibilities and have appropriately identified, and are engaging, all relevant stakeholders with appropriate accountability.
- Ensuring closure and change management of program deliverables to confirm quality and adequacy of deliverables against program target state, including coordination with Internal Audit, as needed.
- Escalating any concerns related to program execution as needed.
- Supporting the IBRRM Manager on other in-business regulatory risk or compliance related tasks.
- Degree in Banking or demonstrated skill/experience in business experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience and good knowledge of Consumer Operations and Consumer product offering, services, policies, procedures, regulations, systems, and technologies.
- Experience with governance, risk and control management, as well as engaging with 2nd/3rd lines of defense.
- Experience in transformation role or project management will be an added advantageous.
- Proficient in office documentation software/applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248